Join us in Taranaki…
the ‘energy centre’ of Aotearoa and a major industrial dairy region, to take direct action against major climate polluters and demand urgent, just transformation of government and big business.
We have no more time to waste. We want to be clear that if governments don’t take the actions required to keep temperature rise to 1.5, then we will.
We’re teaming up from across Aotearoa to hold four days of skill-sharing, wananga, networking and non-violent direct actions with other concerned people from across Aotearoa.
- End extraction of fossil fuels
- Ban industrial fertiliser & PKE
- End dairy exports
- No false solutions
TAKE ACTION: APRIL 2022
What will happen
- Connecting with other groups/individuals to build the movement, and time to work with your local groups to plan
- Learning about the local history and its impacts
- Skill-sharing, learning about climate justice and activism from different groups (talks, workshops, displays, stalls, zines, networking)
- Making art and props
- Nonviolent direct action